Manual updated

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      I've posted a preliminary copy of the T2 manual at
      http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2. It doesn't cover the configuration
      program yet, and I may make that a separate manual since it's shared
      with the OpenTracker.

      Scott
    • Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Folks will need to remove the period at the end of the link to make it work.

        http://argentdata.com/tracker2

        Trying to avoid "Link doesn't work" comments and 73,
        Stan/KC7EHJ

        Scott Miller wrote:

        > I've posted a preliminary copy of the T2 manual at
        > http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2.
        > <http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2.> It doesn't cover the configuration
        > program yet, and I may make that a separate manual since it's shared
        > with the OpenTracker.
        >
        > Scott
      • Stephen - K1LNX
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
          Looking good Scott!

          One thing that I think needs to be added is a section on remote control. I had a misunderstanding of how it was to work initially, I was thinking it was similar in the way the KPC-3's are setup and as such was trying to access it while in connected mode from another radio/tnc, it didn't work of course :)

          I went back through the group message archives to find out what exactly you had to do for remote commands and tried CMD INFO as an example, it didn't work for whatever reason, but I'll save that for another thread. I hope to do some more testing/playing this weekend and getting this unit ready to go into my car.

          73
          Stephen
          K1LNX

          I've posted a preliminary copy of the T2 manual at
          http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2. It doesn't cover the configuration
          program yet, and I may make that a separate manual since it's shared
          with the OpenTracker.

          Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX
          Johnson City, TN EM86uh
          "I use FOSS daily to keep my boxen clean!!!"