OT2/Digi

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Scott,

      Just a reminder, I was asking you previously about
      adding a feature to allow a Digipeater multiple
      Beacon texts, to allow for advertsing co-sited Voice
      Repeaters etc etc.

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG

      Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        On 10/2/07, Jon <c0j_1999@...> wrote:

        > Just a reminder, I was asking you previously about
        > adding a feature to allow a Digipeater multiple
        > Beacon texts, to allow for advertsing co-sited Voice
        > Repeaters etc etc.

        That would be a good thing...

        Also having multiple outgoing path assignments would be nice as well.
        Similar to the LTP statements in the KPC-3. This would allow one to
        configure for proportional pathing.