Re: [tracker2] Successful high altitude balloon flight using OT+ and OT2M Proto E...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
      On 9/28/07, Bryan A. Thompson <yahooforward@...> wrote:

      > Last weekend we successfully launched a balloon which climbed to
      > 96,649ft before the balloon burst and the payload capsule returned to
      > Earth.
      >
      > http://batee.com/projectsanddesigns/balloon/index.html

      Nice site... I have to spend a little time going through it more.

      When the page came up, I thought I recognized that black of space... I
      scrolled down enough to see Lake Sullivan, and confirmed my
      suspicions...

      Have you checked with Tony about getting permission to use the image
      from SABLE? I'm sure he will give permission, but it would be good to
      let him know you are using it. He would also be interested in looking
      through your site and learning about your experiences.

      I have sent a copy of this email to Tony.

      Tony just did an interview for Discovery.ca which aired last night.
      He's getting to be an old hand at these TV interviews!