Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2m arrived today...

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
      Um, you're right... that multiplier is wrong. I'll make a note of that.
      In fact, I plan to work on the manual on the flight(s) to DCC
      tomorrow. Got myself an 80 watt/hour LiPo battery pack to augment the
      laptop's battery... hopefully that'll keep me going for the duration,
      and might work for a T2 demo too with a different adapter.

      Scott