Telemetry inputs and OUTPUT1

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have a Tracker2 rev. C and I'm looking to connect some sensors to
      it. I was wondering if there are more telemetry inputs to the tracker
      than just the voltage and temperature inputs. Are all 5 ADC inputs
      available? Is the counter counting events on IRQ1 in the one-wire
      port? If not, where? Does the OUTPUT1 command control the rig
      control power transistor? I hope I haven't asked redundant questions,
      but I can't seem to find the info anywhere.

      Thanks,

      N1IVY