Re: T2-135 difficulties

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "P. Suryono Adisoemarta"
      <yono_adisoemarta@...> wrote:

      > You might got into the situation where your packets
      > got dumped to the floor silently for using unapproved
      > PATH setting (i.e. the WIDE3-3 that you use).
      >
      > Change the setting to WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 and this should
      > get you to the digis.
      >
      > 73 de Paulus - N5SNN

      Thanks Paulus,

      I set the path to WIDE2-1. I still haven't seen a change, but more
      worrisome than that is that I still can not see any data on hyperterm
      even though I hear a lot of activity on the channel. It will talk to
      the T2 just fine, accepting commands, but no actual over the air data
      ever appears. I stumbled around to see if I could find anything
      resembling a tuning indicator (following the manual) but can't.

      Any suggestions on receive problems?