Re: [tracker2] Front RJ-11?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10 3:44 PM
      The second serial port doubles as the CTS/RTS lines on the same DB9
      connector as the primary port. You've got to build a Y adapter to split
      it out. Speaking of which, I need to find some of those - it's common
      enough that you'd think someone would already make them. I'll keep an
      eye out for a source for those when I go to Hong Kong next month.

      The row of contacts at the front of the board is required for initial
      (factory) programming of the microcontroller. The production version
      has a 2x8 header in the standard MON08 pinout so it'll connect directly
      to a debug pod. It also gives you some extra I/O pins that could be
      used for future expansion.

      Scott