Tracker2 proto E docs?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      Okay, I just received my proto E board (thanks for your patience on the bad address, Scott) but I didn't get any docs with it.

      That's not a big deal, I know this is beta, and that makes it even more fun for me, but I just need a start...can anyone point me to where I need to be looking for them? I don't expect them to be complete.

      Actually..how about this: can someone just tell me, can I just connect to the serial port at 9600, 8N1 with a null modem and expect to talk to it with the T2-135 command set?

      Just need the initial jump start..then I'll be fine.

      Thanks,

      -Dan N7NMD
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
        4800 baud is the default, but yeah, the T2-135 manual covers most of the
        commands.

        I need to get the manual updated and posted...

        Scott