hookup vx-2r to ot2m prototype e

  • Bryan A. Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      We are having cable issues hooking the ot2m board to the vx-2r.

      The ot2m indicates it is trying to transmit but the radio never enters
      a transmit state.

      The recieve side works fine. Do you have cable info on how to hook up
      this particular combination?

      Ideas?
    • Bryan A. Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        We resolved this issue by building the HT4C cable shown on Byonics
        site, then adding a 1K resistor between the Mic Audio In (Pin 1) and
        PTT Out (Pin 3) and ignoring the PTT lead on the radio altogether.

        Thanks!

        Bryan A. Thompson

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan A. Thompson"