APRS messages to T2

  • Chris Kantarjiev
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Will a T2 understand messages that are addressed to it, but come in over
      the KISS interface?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        No, not at this point - it doesn't do any parsing of the KISS frames.
        Might not be too hard to do, but I'd have to make sure it didn't
        interfere with the digi function and everything.

        Scott

        Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

        > Will a T2 understand messages that are addressed to it, but come in over
        > the KISS interface?

      • Chris Kantarjiev
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          Would be very useful for me to access/control a remote T2 that is
          connected to the only igate near it :-) The message goes out to RF
          from the IGATE, via the T2, but is never digi'd so the T2 can hear it.

          Perhaps when you work on getting the status packets, etc, to go down
          the KISS channel, this could get done, too...

          73,
          chris