New Toys

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hey Scott,

      Got my box of toys today. I managed to find a combination of settings
      that hosed the ability of the OT2 to accept input from the keyboard. I
      did it to both units. I reflashed the firmware and they work again.

      Also discovered part of my problem with talking to my Proto C is that
      my serial port on my old laptop has broken free of the circuit board
      inside. That, and the OT2 was in KISS mode.

      Now I have 3 OT2 units to play with! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

      Interestingly, Canada Post never charged any GST or brokerage fees...
      It's almost like Christmas! I'm not going to complain.