good DR-135 source and DR-435 compatability?

  • James Jefferson Jarvis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2007
      Hi guys,

      Where's a good place to get a DR-135 these days?

      Does the T2-135 also work in the DR-435?

      -Jim KB0THN
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2007
        I got one of mine from Gigaparts. They seem to have about the best
        prices, and one of the least annoying websites. AES and HRO are really
        awful.

        It should work with the 435, haven't tried it myself. I've been told
        there's less clearance physically, but that shouldn't matter - the
        T2-135 should be thinner than the original EJ-41U.

        Scott

        James Jefferson Jarvis wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Where's a good place to get a DR-135 these days?
        >
        > Does the T2-135 also work in the DR-435?
        >
        > -Jim KB0THN

      • Jason Rausch
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
          --- James Jefferson Jarvis <jj@...> wrote:

          > Where's a good place to get a DR-135 these days?

          Jim, everyone has just about the same price of ~$169
          on it. I usually get it from HRO since I have one
          close by and they can get it to me in a day.

          Jason KE4NYV
          RPC Electronics
          www.rpc-electronics.com
        • Keith VE7GDH
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
            Jim KB0THN wrote...

            > Where's a good place to get a DR-135 these days?

            Not for your benefit Jim, but for Canadian hams, Durham Radio has them for
            less than $200 CAD.
            www.durhamradio.com/s/product.php?productid=46243&cat=0&page=1

            73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH