Bug tracking

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      When I have time, I plan to migrate source management and bug tracking
      to freepository. Last time I checked, they were having some trouble
      with their database, though.

      For the moment, I've created a database table on the Yahoo group to
      track bugs and other issues. Just click on 'Database' and add a
      description of any bugs you know of that I haven't resolved yet.

      Thanks,