Re: [tracker2] Firmware build 54090

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 12:43 PM
      I just posted build 54100 at
      <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>. I haven't
      finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it should be OK. I'll
      get some other fixes made soon and post an official release.

      I need to get a bug tracking / feature request system in place. I know
      SourceForge has one, but that place has always annoyed me and it seems
      to be getting worse instead of better.

      Scott

      ranges_2001 wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
      > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
      >
      > Thanks Randy
      > n4jzy

    • Jon
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 12:54 PM
        Checkout Trac
        http://trac.edgewall.org/

        We use it on a few projects in work.

        I could even host it if you wished.

        Regards
        de John
        EI7IG
        --- Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

        > I just posted build 54100 at

        <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>.
        > I haven't
        > finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it
        > should be OK. I'll
        > get some other fixes made soon and post an official
        > release.
        >
        > I need to get a bug tracking / feature request
        > system in place. I know
        > SourceForge has one, but that place has always
        > annoyed me and it seems
        > to be getting worse instead of better.

        now.
        http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1 1:04 PM
          Try the 54100 firmware I just posted. I'll check on the chip's
          low-voltage inhibit feature - could be it's not enabled properly. When
          it's set, it should keep the chip from operating below safe voltage
          levels. I can't promise that if you're in the middle of writing
          something to the configuration that it won't still corrupt it, though.

          Scott

          ranges_2001 wrote:

          > Hello
          >
          > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
          > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
          >
          > Thanks Randy
          > n4jzy

        • ranges_2001
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1 6:42 PM