Firmware build 54090

  • ranges_2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hello

      I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
      loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.

      Thanks Randy
      n4jzy
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        I just posted build 54100 at
        <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>. I haven't
        finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it should be OK. I'll
        get some other fixes made soon and post an official release.

        I need to get a bug tracking / feature request system in place. I know
        SourceForge has one, but that place has always annoyed me and it seems
        to be getting worse instead of better.

        Scott

        ranges_2001 wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
        > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
        >
        > Thanks Randy
        > n4jzy

      • Jon
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
          Checkout Trac
          http://trac.edgewall.org/

          We use it on a few projects in work.

          I could even host it if you wished.

          Regards
          de John
          EI7IG
          --- Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

          > I just posted build 54100 at

          <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>.
          > I haven't
          > finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it
          > should be OK. I'll
          > get some other fixes made soon and post an official
          > release.
          >
          > I need to get a bug tracking / feature request
          > system in place. I know
          > SourceForge has one, but that place has always
          > annoyed me and it seems
          > to be getting worse instead of better.

          now.
          http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
            Try the 54100 firmware I just posted. I'll check on the chip's
            low-voltage inhibit feature - could be it's not enabled properly. When
            it's set, it should keep the chip from operating below safe voltage
            levels. I can't promise that if you're in the middle of writing
            something to the configuration that it won't still corrupt it, though.

            Scott

            ranges_2001 wrote:

            > Hello
            >
            > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
            > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
            >
            > Thanks Randy
            > n4jzy

          • ranges_2001
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007