Firmware build 54090

  • ranges_2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2007
      Hello

      Where can I download Firmware build 54090 from.

      Thanks n4jzy
    • ranges_2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hello

        I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
        loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.

        Thanks Randy
        n4jzy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
          I just posted build 54100 at
          <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>. I haven't
          finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it should be OK. I'll
          get some other fixes made soon and post an official release.

          I need to get a bug tracking / feature request system in place. I know
          SourceForge has one, but that place has always annoyed me and it seems
          to be getting worse instead of better.

          Scott

          ranges_2001 wrote:

          > Hello
          >
          > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
          > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
          >
          > Thanks Randy
          > n4jzy

        • Jon
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
            Checkout Trac
            http://trac.edgewall.org/

            We use it on a few projects in work.

            I could even host it if you wished.

            Regards
            de John
            EI7IG
            --- Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

            > I just posted build 54100 at

            <http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware/ot2-54100.s19>.
            > I haven't
            > finished all of the usual pre-release tests, but it
            > should be OK. I'll
            > get some other fixes made soon and post an official
            > release.
            >
            > I need to get a bug tracking / feature request
            > system in place. I know
            > SourceForge has one, but that place has always
            > annoyed me and it seems
            > to be getting worse instead of better.

            now.
            http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
              Try the 54100 firmware I just posted. I'll check on the chip's
              low-voltage inhibit feature - could be it's not enabled properly. When
              it's set, it should keep the chip from operating below safe voltage
              levels. I can't promise that if you're in the middle of writing
              something to the configuration that it won't still corrupt it, though.

              Scott

              ranges_2001 wrote:

              > Hello
              >
              > I have a T2-135 I believe I have corrupted due to low voltage. It came
              > loaded with 54090. Where can I download the 54090 firmware from.
              >
              > Thanks Randy
              > n4jzy

            • ranges_2001
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007