USB to serial adapter

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
      Message
      Scott,

      I recently purchased one of the blue USB to serial adapters from you. It arrived in good shape, but the driver disc didn't. The postal service was nice enough to snap it in two pieces. Could you email me the drivers or point me to a spot that I could download them?

      Sorry about the off topic post.

      Roger

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
        Sorry about that... I'll mail it to you off-list.

        Scott