beacons and KISS

  • Chris Kantarjiev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      Here's a question ... if I'm using the T2 in KISS mode, does it stop
      sending beacons with the voltage/temp? It seems so.

      Is that really the right behaviour? I was hoping to get those beacons
      (and WX, eventually) even though I'm using KISS. In fact, I'd
      hope to get those beacons down the KISS datapath to the PC, too!

      73,
      chris