Re: [tracker2] Re: Hyper Terminal not playing

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007

      > I'll keep that one in mind. Does it do XMODEM? Has anyone tried it with the
      > T2's firmware upload command?

      KERMIT
      XMODEM
      ZMODEM
      B-Plus
      Quick-VAN

      Plus plain old text transfer with intercharacter and interline timing control.

      I haven't tried sending firmware from TeraTerm.

      It's a quick and easy download. No silly files installed all over the
      hard drive, everything is in one simple directory, just double click
      the executable. You have to set up a Start Menu icon for it manually
      if you want that to happen.