RE: [tracker2] Lack of waypoint output

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      I thought I fixed this - what firmware version are you using?

      Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        "I thought I fixed this - what firmware version are you using?"

        54085

        I saw that you mentioned that you had it fixed. That's why I was so perplexed.
        Maybe, I somehow grabbed a version in which it wasn't fixed (Correct me if I'm wrong).
        73,
        Kenny
        K4NNW
      • k4nnw
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "'Scott Miller'" <scott@...> wrote:

          I thought I fixed this - what firmware version are you using?

          Scott

          I also got the chance to try it out in Garmin mode and it still didn't
          output a waypoint (or give me a 'database error' with mic-e packets).
          Also, when you mention Garmin mode, is this Garmin, or Garmin DGPS? If
          it's DGPS, what are the parameters?
          73,
          Kenny
          K4NNW
        • Mike Fenske
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
            Waypoint output works for me with firmware 54085. Only mic_e packets give the database error in NMEA mode. What GPS are you using? I think GARMIN mode is just GARMIN mode, not GARMIN DGPS.

            Is it available for download somewhere? If I update with otwincfg, I get 54085.

            Mike Fenske
            VE7MKF