Revised manual?

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 23, 2007
      At 03:11 PM 6/18/2007, 'Scott Miller' wrote:
      >I updated the manual and included the conversion factors and added a table.

      Where have you posted this revised manual?

      Bob...
    • Keri Morgret
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 23, 2007
        I don't know where Scott posted it, but a FYI that he's been out of
        town without his computer for a couple of days. He'll be back later
        today, but might be a little buried in email. But it was worth it, if
        I can speak for him -- readers in Silicon Valley will know what I'm
        talking about when I saw we went over to the Geek Golden Triangle
        area in Sunnyvale. Halted, Weird Stuff, Action Computers, Fry's, and
        HRO. And missed a couple of other places only because they had already closed.

        Have a great field day everyone.

        Keri

        At 09:18 AM 6/23/2007, you wrote:
        >At 03:11 PM 6/18/2007, 'Scott Miller' wrote:
        > >I updated the manual and included the conversion factors and added a table.
        >
        >Where have you posted this revised manual?
        >
        >Bob...
      • Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 23, 2007
          Bob W9RXR wrote...

          > Where have you posted this revised manual?

          Is it the T2-135 manual that you are looking for? Scott referred to a table
          and conversion factors which seem to appear in this manual.
          www.n1vg.net/opentracker/t2-135_manual.pdf

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
        • Bob Burns W9RXR
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 23, 2007
            At 05:00 PM 6/23/2007, Keith VE7GDH wrote:

            >Is it the T2-135 manual that you are looking for? Scott referred to
            >a table and conversion factors which seem to appear in this manual.
            >www.n1vg.net/opentracker/t2-135_manual.pdf

            Thanks, Keith. That is a more current manual than the one I had.

            Bob...