Davis Weather Instruments

  • k4nnw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Since I hadn't seen this mentioned before, I figured I'd ask it.
      Has anybody ever dealt with a Davis Weather Instrument and interfacing it with a Tracker2?
      The reason I ask is that our club just acquired a Wireless Vantage Pro 2 weather station, and
      we're seeking to integrate the weather data with out digipeater (which will be a Tracker2 as
      soon as I get it all together. Unfortunately, we didn't acquire the WeatherLink software, which
      would've made things easier.
      Another thing of which I'm unsure is whether things would be made easier by having the
      weather station send data into a computer running Xastir and have Xastir send the weather
      data into the Tracker2 and on to the radio.
      Any information on this situation would be appreciated.
      73,
      Kenny
      K4NNW
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
        I haven't written any code to support the Davis stations yet.  Maybe this summer, but I've got a lot of other stuff going on right now.

        Scott