RE: [tracker2] What is the Tracker2 (Stupid Question I know)

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      There's some information at http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2.  I also wrote an article for the TAPR PSR about it last year - I'll have to dig that up sometime.

      Scott

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of zs5lpt
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:45 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] What is the Tracker2 (Stupid Question I know)

      Hi all

      I would like to tell my club construction group about the Tracker2 and
      get a few kits ordered so that we can join in the fun. I can't find
      any documentation explaining what it is and what the unit is capable
      of in the files section (I would hate to pass on misleading info and
      be held responsible for it later). I also can't find any ordering info
      in the group.

      I would like to order a kit for myself and if I can get the info, I am
      sure one or two others would also place orders.

      Kind Regards

      Dave ZS5LPT