What is the Tracker2 (Stupid Question I know)

  • zs5lpt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi all

      I would like to tell my club construction group about the Tracker2 and
      get a few kits ordered so that we can join in the fun. I can't find
      any documentation explaining what it is and what the unit is capable
      of in the files section (I would hate to pass on misleading info and
      be held responsible for it later). I also can't find any ordering info
      in the group.

      I would like to order a kit for myself and if I can get the info, I am
      sure one or two others would also place orders.

      Kind Regards

      Dave ZS5LPT
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007