Re: [tracker2] Proto B circuit layout

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2007

      > I checked the Eagle files and it looks like they were accidentally ripped up - the > routing is gone. I've only got the Gerber files. I've posted them to the file section,
      > since I don't have anything to export them to any other format. You can use the
      > free Pentalogix viewer to display them.

      Thanks Scott... I got the component and solder side images, and
      stuffed them into a merged image. It's enough to let me figure out
      where the traces go when they disappear under the components, and
      possibly find my nasty power problem.

      Now to find time to get after it again! I've been running full tilt
      getting the 6.3 metre dish constructed at work ever since Dayton. I
      was installing the subreflector today, and had fun playing with the
      audio properties of a huge parabolic reflector. I was carrying on a
      voice conversation over a 150 foot path in a very quiet voice. The
      guys standing 20 feet below me couldn't hear my voice over the ambient
      noise, but it was very easy to hear and talk to the guy 150 feet away.

      I keep trying to get the boss to let me try an EME contact with my 2
      metre HT from the focal point. I have to do it before we fire up the
      transmitter, 5 MW EIRP at 14 GHz is a little hard on the body.