RE: [tracker2] Re: Availability of kits/different connectors?

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2007
      The 2.1x5.4mm coaxial jack seems to be the most common on US consumer equipment.  I like powerpoles, but not the PCB mount ones - they really don't seem to be a great connector for panel mount applications, and the PCB leads are subject to a lot of mechanical stress.  That's why I included pads on the T2 and OT1m - you can just put the powerpoles on a pigtail.

      Scott