RE: [tracker2] new T2 form factor

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      Too bad there's no power provided to the speaker.  And the audio level might be a bit high!

      Now, putting one in a speaker mic is definitely something I'd like to do.  Just gotta figure out the power issue - best solution might be a dual AA battery compartment, but custom molding for the housing would be expensive.

      Scott