new T2 form factor

  • Jason Winningham
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      So, I'm (finally) tearing down the extra stuff I rig in the truck for
      a balloon chase, thinking how nice it would be if I had a T2-135 (and
      a 135 to put it in :) when it dawns on me the perfect form factor for
      the T2: about 3 inches in diameter, 4 mounting holes, and through-
      holes for the connections. you know, something to replace the speaker.

      :|

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2007
        Too bad there's no power provided to the speaker.  And the audio level might be a bit high!

        Now, putting one in a speaker mic is definitely something I'd like to do.  Just gotta figure out the power issue - best solution might be a dual AA battery compartment, but custom molding for the housing would be expensive.

        Scott