Scott - Please Contact Me

  • beachgeek1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      I have tried every email address that I can find for you several times with no reply. I have an outstanding order and would like to find out the status. Thanks,
      Dan

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2007
        Sorry, been having major computer problems here.  What was the order number?

        Scott

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2007
          Hi,
          This is the information that I have.

          Sorry, been having major computer problems here.  What was the order number?

          Scott

          Subj: RE: GPS-18
          Date: 4/14/2007 10:17:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time
          From: scott@...
          To: BeachGeek1@...
          Sent from the Internet (Details)

          Garmin said they were supposed to ship on 4/11.  I don't think I got a tracking number, but then they don't always remember to send me one.  I can call on Monday and ask.  Assuming they shipped on time, they should be here early next week.

          Thanks,

          Scott

          Date: 4/5/2007 9:11:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time
          From: TCBAntique
          To: scott@...
          CC: TCBAntique, CommSupport

          In a message dated 4/5/2007 6:50:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time, scott@... writes:

          Hi, I got your payment but for some reason your order didn't show up on the website.  Can you tell me what you ordered?  Or if you try logging back on, it might still show items in your cart.  If that's the case, just choose check/money order and check out again, and it'll record the order properly.

          Sorry for the inconvenience - seems about 1 PayPal order in 50 does this, and I haven't been able to track down the problem yet.

          Regards,

          Scott
          N1VG

          Hi Scott, I ordered a GPS18 with 9 pin connector.

          Dan

          See what's free at http://www.aol.com.