RE: [tracker2] OT2-C and USB to Serial adapter

  • Michael Revell
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2007
        Do h

      'Scott Miller' <scott@...> wrote:
      Did you get it from me?  Was it a gray one or a blue one?

      Scott

      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2007
        Lets see if I can hit the right button this time.

        Scott were you able to think of anything I could try to get the USB to Serial adapter I purchased from you.  It was the gray one.

        Sorry for the previous incoherent posts.

        Thanks
        Mike

        Michael Revell <revellm@...> wrote:
        Scott
          Do h

          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2007
            The gray ones seem to be a little uncooperative, at least with the trackers.  I can send you one of the blue ones - those seem to always work.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 12 , May 31, 2007
              Hi Scott
                Thats probably the best thing to do.  How do you want me to send this back?  I dont think I have the packaging anymore.  Is that a problem?

              Thanks
              Mike

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2007
                That's fine.  Returns go to PO Box 579, Santa Maria, CA 93456-0579.  Just include a note so I remember what the problem is.