Re: [tracker2] Re: Voltage sense

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27 6:56 AM
      On 4/27/07, Ian ZL1VFO <zl1vfo@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering about that myself, but I suspect what with the move 'n
      > all, it's probably on a PC packed away somewhere :)

      Yup, that's why I'm not pestering a lot. As you can see from when this
      thread started, I'm not in any huge hurry. I figure if I've had the
      unit built up for over 6 months before I put power to the unit, I can
      wait for Scott to get unwound from his move.

      > On a side note, I might have a go with Fireworks (graphics prog) & see
      > if I can merge the top and bottom views together so that pcb tracks
      > are easier to follow as they wind and wend their way around the PCB.

      That can help quite a bit. I have flipped the bottom so that it looks
      proper when looking at the board, but then you have to do the mental
      gymnastics of flipping things back and forth as you move from one side
      of the board to the other. It is pretty easy to create a third image
      with semi transparency between the two sides.