OpenTracker-USB cable and configuration for KISS.

  • raymizie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014
    Hi Scott, I face a problem to use OT-USB as TNC (KISS mode) with my router. If we just connect OT-USB DB9 pin5 and pin6 to speaker radio, is it can be done to receive packet? or we must connect another pin? I just want to use it as rx-igate. The OT-USB powered by USB and i use it in KISS mode. I also want to know a correct config for OT-USB for KISS mode. Thanks.

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014

      On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM, raymizie@... [tracker2] <tracker2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      If we just connect OT-USB DB9 pin5 and pin6 to speaker radio, is it can be done to receive packet?

      Yes.  No need to connect the mic input if you do not wish to transmit.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
      Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014
        Yes, it should receive just fine with only RX audio and ground connected.

        Scott