Very impressed with OT2

  • Ross Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Hi Scott,
      Just a quick note to let you know that after a few weeks of testing,
      I'm still highly delighted with the performance of my Tracker2.
      As well as using it with my Garmin eTrex Summit GPS for tracking and
      display, I've also tried it with an old HP95LX palmtop PC for
      exchanging UI messages, and as a KISS modem interface for UIVIew.

      The only "bug" I've noticed so far is the "MAXRANGE" function, as
      described in my previous post.

      I've used the OT2 successfully with a variety of mobile and handie
      radios, and have recommended it to a couple of friends, who have now
      purchased units of their own.

      I noticed that the beta test kit is no longer listed on the Argent
      website: does this mean that its relase as a full product is imminent?
      I know of a few folks over here who would be keen to purchase one in
      ready-built, rather than kit form.

      73 de Ross G6GVI.
      Bolton, England.