Another T3-Mini VIN question

  • Hamer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2014
      I have a situation where I'd like to power a T3-mini with 3-4 volts, the average being 3.7.

      Is there any way to make this happen? Maybe changing a voltage regulator?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2014
        You could bypass the regulator entirely - it'll run from 3 volts just fine.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2014
          Will it back-feed from the 5v port, or do I have to solder a jumper at the regulator?

          On 5/12/2014 1:57 PM, Hamer hamer669@... [tracker2] wrote: > I have a situation where I'd like to power a T3-mini with 3-4 volts, the > average being 3.7. > > Is there any way to make this happen? Maybe changing a voltage regulator? > > ------------------------------------ Yahoo Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tracker2/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tracker2/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: tracker2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to: https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2014
            You can just feed it at the 5v pin and diode D2 should keep it out of the regulator.

            Scott