So what is the new product for Dayton this year?

  • n9nwo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2014
      Anything new that you are introducing?  And will it be a must buy item??/

      N9NWO
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2014
        I'm not attending this year - it'll be my first absence in 7 or 8 years.
        I'm scrambling to keep up with orders right now and it's doubtful I'll
        be able to get enough inventory ready to sell to justify the trip (it
        usually costs me about $4000) and honestly I'm looking forward to not
        spending all of May completely stressed out. Also, they keep scheduling
        Dayton for the same weekend as Maker Faire, and I've been invited to
        present this year.

        Scott