t3-mini + mx-145?

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2014
      can a t3-mini control an mx-145 transmitter out of the box, or is some
      extra firmware needed?

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2014
        It can drive an MX145 easily enough, but the frequency control functions
        aren't compiled in to the regular T3 code. You'd be limited to the
        pre-set frequencies on the MX145.

        Scott

        On 3/19/2014 12:00 PM, Jason KG4WSV wrote:
        > can a t3-mini control an mx-145 transmitter out of the box, or is some
        > extra firmware needed?
        >
        > -Jason
        > kg4wsv

      • Dale J Chatham
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2014
          Scott,

          All arrived, looks good. Cabling it up now.

          Is it possible to get the straight through board that goes inside the
          radio. I managed to bend the pins and one broke off trying to bend it back.

          I'm going to order the mini tracker, you could send them together and
          save yourself some postage.

          Dale
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2014
            I threw 3 in with your current order - we have hundreds of them just
            sitting in a bin.

            Scott

            On 3/21/2014 4:56 PM, Dale J Chatham wrote:
            > Scott,
            >
            > All arrived, looks good. Cabling it up now.
            >
            > Is it possible to get the straight through board that goes inside the
            > radio. I managed to bend the pins and one broke off trying to bend it back.
            >
            > I'm going to order the mini tracker, you could send them together and
            > save yourself some postage.
            >
            > Dale

            > Yahoo Groups Links

          • Dale J Chatham