T3Micro

  • Patrick Boswell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 3:32 AM
      Hello,

      I recently purchased a T3-Micro to use with a Wouxun KG-UVD1P.

      Is there anyone on the mailing list who has successfully used this setup?

      Patrick

    • kd7iiw
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 11:06 PM
        I've used it with a baofeng UV-3R+ with no problems. Does it not seem to be working correctly?

        Brandon - KD7IIW
      • kd7iiw
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2014
          Also have/can use(d) the same interface cable to plug into the Kenwood TH-D7a, and it works great as well. Adds even more functionality to the radio. Plus the size is just astonishingly small and power efficient to have a full TNC and GPS built together. Have been running it off of a single li-ion cell(3.7 volt) with no problem.

          Brandon Tibbitts - KD7IIW
        • kd7iiw
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2014
          • 1 Attachment