T3-mini No Power via VIN pin

  • cy_5b4alr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2014
      Dear Scott and all with this problem (if I'm not the only one). I tried to power the t3-mini  via VIN pin, with no luck (measurement on pin 5V was 0,9v during VIN 8v connection).
      Though, it was powered fine via usb (measurement on pin 5V was 4,3v during usb connection).
      I discovered that D2 was same part as Q2 which is obviously the problem...
      I hope Murfy will only follow me (got used to it!).
      Stelios
      5B4ALR
    • cy_5b4alr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2014
        Sorry, is the same issue with a 2 days ago topic

        T3-Mini Vin question.

        Scott, instead of D2, is the Q2 soldered on its place!

        I will check if Q2 is correct!