Tracker3 for Kestrel Weather Station?

  • vanwormer.john
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
      I have a Kestrel 4500 portable weather station. My hope is to purchase the serial interface and connect it to a small tnc for a portable aprs weather station. Does anybody know if the t3 mini will interface with a `Kestrel?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
        I've never used one.  Any idea what format it puts out?  What's the hardware interface - RS-232?

        Scott

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
          They offer both RS232 and USB interface options. I don't know what format the data is sent in. I've been looking online but I think I will have to contact them and ask. I know that the bluetooth versions will interface with some google droid apps like "Shooter".