Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100 config

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014
      My config with the PB 2100 does not send any WX data output, it only sends the lat/lon and T3 temp/voltage data. I have verified that the PB 2100 serial data is coming out of the port (2400,8,1,N) by interfacing with a data terminal. Is there any code that needs to be in place on the T3 to actually send the WX file?
    • ve7eje
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2014

        I had a similar problem with a T3-301 and PB-800. I had to send it all in to Scott and he found a problem with the parser code in the T3-301.

        If it is the same issue, he may have a patch for it.

        -Rob-