Deaf T2-135

  • Clay Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2013

      Good afternoon!

      I’ve got an older T2-135 that I’d like to get set up as a “monitor” to make sure some of my other systems are behaving.    However, it seems to be deaf.   It will transmit beacons just fine (with TXNOFIX set and a hard coded position).   I’ve got MONITOR turned on, and MYCALL set; but, am not sure if I need to set anything else.   The radio seems to be receiving stuff just fine – the front panel shows activity on the channel.

      Any assistance or suggestions where to look would be much appreciated!

      Clay

      N7QNM