Re: [aprssig] Dire Wolf & Tracker 3?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2013
      I toyed with the settings BAUD 4800 and -echo which worked
      ... thanks!

      Now to dig into xastir to see if those settings need to
      be changed there as well.

      Some day our apps will include scripts to auto-test and
      set all of these for us.

      20+ years ago I might have been competent enough with
      scripts to do that ... now ... not a chance.

      Sigh ...

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

      David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA