RE: [tracker2] T2-135 beta board available

  • Larry Simon
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
      I will just wait for my invitation ;)

      Larry Simon
      KC7QJO

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of 'Scott Miller'
      Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:03 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tracker2] T2-135 beta board available

      Maybe I'll make it like Google's gmail beta, where you can only get one by invitation.  =]

      I'm just swamped right now.  I'm trying to get everything ready (or at least, a few things ready) for Dayton, and I'm moving to a new house next week.  And spending time out of town on business, which doesn't help.  Time to get back to packing kits right now, though... some of the backordered stuff just came in.

      Scott