RE: [tracker2] T2-135 beta board available

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
      Maybe I'll make it like Google's gmail beta, where you can only get one by invitation.  =]

      I'm just swamped right now.  I'm trying to get everything ready (or at least, a few things ready) for Dayton, and I'm moving to a new house next week.  And spending time out of town on business, which doesn't help.  Time to get back to packing kits right now, though... some of the backordered stuff just came in.

      Scott

      You know Curt, I'm starting to think that Scott is more into Sales than Design and Engineering. .. He sure is good at driving up the demand for a product launch! 8)

      I guess his parents never taught him that it's not nice to tease!

    • Ronny Julian
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
        Then we can sell the invites on eBay! ;)

        'Scott Miller' wrote:

        > Maybe I'll make it like Google's gmail beta, where you can only get
        > one by invitation. =]
        >
        > I'm just swamped right now. I'm trying to get everything ready (or at
        > least, a few things ready) for Dayton, and I'm moving to a new house
        > next week. And spending time out of town on business, which doesn't
        > help. Time to get back to packing kits right now, though... some of
        > the backordered stuff just came in.

      • Larry Simon
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
          I will just wait for my invitation ;)