RE: [tracker2] T2-135 beta board available

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
      Yeah, afraid that batch went in about 8 hours!

      Scott

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
        On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, 'Scott Miller' wrote:

        > Yeah, afraid that batch went in about 8 hours!

        Terrible problem to have, isn't it Scott?

        So, I keep hearing about the T2-135's...

        Time for me to ask again about T2 standalone TNC's and T2 S/M TNC's:
        Those are the ones _I_ want to see produced. I want something that
        will work portable in the woods, and perhaps something that will
        work as a TNC in the comm van.

        How did the 6W radio + T2 board thing come out? That's another
        configuration of interest.

        Don't mean to put you on the spot, but "expiring" minds want to
        know...

      • 'Scott Miller'
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
          Working on all of those as fast as I can.  I'm stuck in El Segundo today, though.  Got other projects to get done before Dayton, too.

          Scott

          --
          Curt, WE7U. APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo. com/~archer
          "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates. " -- WE7U

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
            You know Curt, I'm starting to think that Scott is more into Sales than Design and Engineering... He sure is good at driving up the demand for a product launch! 8)

            I guess his parents never taught him that it's not nice to tease!

          • Keri Morgret
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
              As his sister, I second that opinion! (but not too loudly, since I'm
              going to be visiting him this weekend and need a place to stay).

              Keri
              N6TME

              At 04:24 PM 4/10/2007, you wrote:
              >You know Curt, I'm starting to think that Scott is more into Sales
              >than Design and Engineering... He sure is good at driving up the
              >demand for a product launch! 8)
              >
              >I guess his parents never taught him that it's not nice to tease!
              >
              >James
              >VE6SRV
            • 'Scott Miller'
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
                Maybe I'll make it like Google's gmail beta, where you can only get one by invitation.  =]

                I'm just swamped right now.  I'm trying to get everything ready (or at least, a few things ready) for Dayton, and I'm moving to a new house next week.  And spending time out of town on business, which doesn't help.  Time to get back to packing kits right now, though... some of the backordered stuff just came in.

                Scott

                You know Curt, I'm starting to think that Scott is more into Sales than Design and Engineering. .. He sure is good at driving up the demand for a product launch! 8)

                I guess his parents never taught him that it's not nice to tease!

              • Ronny Julian
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
                  Then we can sell the invites on eBay! ;)

                  'Scott Miller' wrote:

                  > Maybe I'll make it like Google's gmail beta, where you can only get
                  > one by invitation. =]
                  >
                  > I'm just swamped right now. I'm trying to get everything ready (or at
                  > least, a few things ready) for Dayton, and I'm moving to a new house
                  > next week. And spending time out of town on business, which doesn't
                  > help. Time to get back to packing kits right now, though... some of
                  > the backordered stuff just came in.

                • Larry Simon
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 10, 2007
                    I will just wait for my invitation ;)