Re: [tracker2] T3 mini connections for Alinco DR-605TQ rear packet port

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2013
      Yes, generally the difference is just the audio level and the fact that it's flat and not de-emphasized.

      Scott

      On 9/14/2013 9:54 PM, Ronny Julian wrote:

      I picked up a 605tq today and noticed the data port is marked for 9600 baud.  Can 1200 baud also use this connection?  Can the t3 mini do 9600 over this connection?

      Thanks!
      Ronny
      K4RJJ

    • Ronny Julian