Re: [tracker2] T3-135 USB cable

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2013
      What version of the DR-135 do you have? And can you send a picture?
      You do have to angle the board a bit, but I haven't had a problem with it.

      I remember doing a new board layout that was about 1/3 smaller and had
      the USB connector on the side, but I can't remember what happened to it
      - I think I had some prototypes produced, but it's been a while. I'll
      have to check into that.

      Scott