Re: [tracker2] WRT54 and digi_ned and t2

  • Jonathan Karras
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 8:12 PM
      I have a ipkg built for aprds if you would like this. I have it running
      on my v4 WRT54GS with OpenWRT it works great as a little igate hooked to
      my KPC-3. I don't use the AX.25 stuff just the simple serial mode.

      I made some modifications to the aprsd code to support sending filters
      to the upstream ARPS servers. I also changed the config file and log
      file locations to more standard locations. Unfortunately these are hard
      coded at the moment. I would like to make them use autoconfig but I have
      not figured that out quite yet.

      Jonathan