Re: [tracker2] T3-135 USB cable

  • Bob Burns W9BU
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2013
      At 08:59 PM 9/15/2013, mike95826@... wrote:

      >It appears that the included USB cable just isn't quite right for
      >the application.

      I agree and I posted the same concern about 4 months ago.

      The StarTech USB2HABM3RA cable has the necessary connectors, though
      it's 3 feet long. I bought one from NewEgg, but they are currently
      out of stock.

      Bob...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2013
        What version of the DR-135 do you have? And can you send a picture?
        You do have to angle the board a bit, but I haven't had a problem with it.

        I remember doing a new board layout that was about 1/3 smaller and had
        the USB connector on the side, but I can't remember what happened to it
        - I think I had some prototypes produced, but it's been a while. I'll
        have to check into that.

        Scott