Re: [tracker2] Newbee questions Devlist and ds18s20

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2013
      > Can I get the internal Temp sensor to appear in the Telemetry?

      Not presently. It's on my to-do list to figure out a good way to allow
      the user to assign all of the telemetry fields.

      Scott
    • kenmc6922
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2014

        Hi Mike

        On my OT3m I have it connected to the 1wire, 5vdc and ground. TEMP off, EXTTEMP on, 1WIREWX on

        TEMP

        EXTTEMP

        1WIREWX -- are commands that can be accessed through a terminal program on a com port just like a KPC

        http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FVA6KM-12&timerange=3600&tail=3600

        It is showing most times in the comments and I have a script

        On Second

           increment Counter 1

           if counter 1 = 300

              exec "cmd wxinfo"

           End Block

        Seems to work, still testing

        Ken

        VA6KM

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2014

          All the commands including devlist are accessible with a terminal emulator program like puTTY

          Ken

          VA6KM